Discount Appliance Package
Discount Appliance Package : India Kitchen Appliances.
Discount Appliance Package
- An apparatus fitted by a surgeon or a dentist for corrective or therapeutic purpose
- The act of applying; application; An implement, an instrument or apparatus designed (or at least used) as a means to a specific end (often specified); Specifically: A non-manual apparatus or device, powered electrically or by another small motor, used in homes to perform domestic functions (
- A device or piece of equipment designed to perform a specific task, typically a domestic one
- a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
- The action or process of bringing something into operation
- durable goods for home or office use
- give a reduction in price on; “I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes”
- A deduction from the usual cost of something, typically given for prompt or advance payment or to a special category of buyers
- A percentage deducted from the face value of a bill of exchange or promissory note when it changes hands before the due date
- dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; “She dismissed his advances”
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- The box or bag in which things are packed
- A packet
- box: put into a box; “box the gift, please”
- a wrapped container
- An object or group of objects wrapped in paper or plastic, or packed in a box
discount appliance package – Philips Sonicare
For optimum cleaning performance, electric toothbrush heads should be replaced every six months. This set of two replacement brush heads fits Elite series Sonicare handles. Each head features a slim, angled neck and tapered brush with contour-fit, extra-soft bristles for gentle yet deep cleaning. –Ann Bieri
Keep your Sonicare Elite toothbrush operating the way it was intended with Sonicare Elite-2 Replacement Brush Heads. Unlike other brands, Sonicare has created brush heads that provide six months of effective cleaning. Their precise combination of soft, extra-soft and super-soft end-rounded bristles ensure deep, yet gentle cleaning.
The Importance of Replacing Your Brush Heads
Brush heads are extremely important to the effectiveness of your Sonicare. Recent clinical studies show that after six months of use, a Sonicare brush head becomes less able to clean the plaque from your teeth. That is why we recommend replacing your brush heads every six months, regardless of whether they show wear. Sonicare replacement brushes are the only brushes on the market designed to last the full six months. So remember to track the life of your brush head and replace it as scheduled — even if it doesn’t appear worn.
What’s in the Box
Two Sonicare Elite brush heads for Elite models.
The felt mouse green package…
I just love the special fabric, and all the green buttons…..They will go directly to production line of the lost yeti production…hehe
and check out the lovely pin cushion elf…
Thanks felt mouse!! I love it!! All of it…
The Packages factory Polluting the Air
Nikon D200. Nikkor 18-200mm VR @ 18mm.
Exposure: 1/180s @ f7.1.
discount appliance package